Re: [TR] temp gauge

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] temp gauge
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:58:42 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2007 10:41:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
jimmuller@rcn.com writes:
> On 26 Jun 2007 at 15:33, Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:
> >>Or a burned out candle on your altar to Lucas.
> >Didn't Lucas Almighty already fall for this one this week?
>
> Well yes, but it could be a different candle!  Anyway, nobody said
> Lucas punished everybody the same way.

Or the other end of the same candle.

A candle is a candle.  Once you burn one ennui sets in.  The Lord of Darkness
needs diversions.

Maybe what we need is an MG with a Triumph engine.

Dave

PS: No, wait, that was the 1500 MG Midget.

===     http://www.vtr.org