Re: [TR] TR3A brake pressure switch

To: "Art McEwen" <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A brake pressure switch
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:34:24 -0700
I think this is a pretty common part for many cars (including 'Merican Iron)
so you may even find it at your local NAPA store.  Perhaps some of the
replacements are better suited to life in a TR... anyway the NAPA part may
offer a guarantee.

BTW -- when I cleaned up the electrical switch on the TR4 I saw that it was
made by Delco.  Thought the PO had just used a switch out of a Chevy or
whatever... then saw that it was made in the UK.  Have since confirmed that
it was the correct original switch for the TR4.

Geo