[TR] Peking to Paris help.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Peking to Paris help.
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:06:02 +0000
Hi List,

I am in St. Petersburg, Russia.  On my way in from the airport this evening
a couple running the Peking to Paris race were stranded.  I stopped to offer
help.  The guy, Jeff asked if I knew anything about SU carbs.  I told
someone on my email list would know everything about them.

Jeff and Penny are driving what I recall from the marque as a London
Vanguard.  My guess would be a mid teens or twenties.  I didn't have time to
ask many questions since I bailed out of my driver's car in traffic to get
to the stranded couple.  Jeff did not know the model of these SU carbs but
said they do not have the adjustment nut on the bottom.  They are on a six
cylinder overhead valve engine.

Would anyone who knows anything about these carbs please send me an email
with anything and everything you may know about them?

Thanks a million.

Best regards,
Tom

PC Magazines 2007 editors choice for best Web mailaward-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.

===     http://www.vtr.org