[TR] Re: tr3 dash

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: tr3 dash
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:36:36 -0400
I am attempting to reconnect my center console, however, the exisiting wires
seem to be limiting my ability to reconnect them.  I don't think it would do
any harm to lengthen many of the wires, in fact, adding as much as 2ft. of
wire might allow me to change things without removing the dash.  Is there any
downside to doing this?  (I will try to use heavyier wire-like 12 ga. where
needed.)
    I am also hard wiring the panel light switch to, in effect, to remain
bright, since the rheostat is broken.  OK?

Paul Dorsey  (NDaTR- 'Never Driven a Triumph')
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org