Re: [TR] Welding Question

To: DLylis@aol.com, BearTranserv@aol.com, tr3driver@ca.rr.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Welding Question
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:46:56 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2006 4:39:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DLylis@aol.com writes:

>As  he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual   Stromberg
>carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional  yet  pleasingly
formed,
>perched prominently on top of   the intake  manifold, aching for experienced
>hands, the small  knurled caps of  the  oil dampeners begging to be
inspected
and  >adjusted as described in  chapter  seven of the shop  manual.
>Dan McKay

I keep getting slapped.  Is that Chapter  Seven in the Haynes or  Bentley
manual?

maybe its in Chapter 7 of this Haynes manual:

_http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10
001&storeId=10001&productId=17801&langId=-1_
(http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=17801
&langId=-1)

Cheers,
Jack Mc