RE: [TR] Welding Question

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "Triumph Email
Subject: RE: [TR] Welding Question
From: "Stasyszen, Jerry" <JStasyszen@odmhsas.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:34:36 -0600
Unless they change the properties of steel, I used to braze brass to
steel all the time. I used to have to build brass bearing races on drill
collars working at a steel tool company.

Regards

Jerry L. Stasyszen, Network Administrator
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & SAS
405.522.6278 / Fax: 405.713.2451
Email: JStasyszen@odmhsas.org