Re: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:12:06 -0700
DLylis@aol.com wrote:

> Can you give me direction as to the kit from Moss?  I can't seem to
> find this.  As to the "not minding" whoever said that, his  potty
> training clearly went a whole lot better than mine!

The Moss bits (door caps, dash, dash rail, etc) came with the panel
kit... 645-025 and others (depending on which TR2/3/3A is involved).
That is the kit that does the doors, quarter panels & wheel wells.

Re: "The trick is not minding"... that would be G Gordon Liddy (one
strange dude).  See the 7th or 8th paragraph...

http://encyclopedia.quickseek.com/index.php/G._Gordon_Liddy

Geo

===     http://www.vtr.org