RE: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:49:51 -0800
> Question would be:  What
> is actually covered
> in leather if the Leather Option was selected at the factory?

I'm not certain, Darrell, but I think the door cappings were the only other
leather parts.  The rear cockpit rails, and the dash, were always vinyl.  I
also seem to recall that only the seat facings were leather, the backs and
the sides of the bottom cushion were vinyl.

Sorry, it never occurred to me to take pictures of the car with the original
factory leather.  It was very obvious though, since the leather was badly
damaged by weather and time (seat facings had shriveled to 1/2 normal size
and leather cappings had split) but the vinyl was still intact.

And, that was a fairly early 3A.  I don't know for certain that the pattern
didn't change later.

>  Would it be different for a TR3 or TR2 interior?

Sorry, no idea.  Never owned a TR2.  (The TR3 with front drums convinced me
I didn't want one !)

Randall

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its
affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to
third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic
mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.

===     http://www.vtr.org