Re: [TR] Stereo head unit connections

To: cairnsbk@sbcglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Stereo head unit connections
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:39:54 -0500
 Bruce,

 The solid purple wires are always hot. The glovebox light is an example of a
wire you can tap into in order to get power all the time. You wouldnt harm
anything if you followed the wiring harness to your fuse block but there should
be other underdash wires that would be closer. You can always reference a
wiring schematic for your car also to find out other sources if you prefer. I
dont have the link handy but Dan Master's web site has downloads for different
years for free. If you havent purchased his electrical manual then put it on
your Christmas list.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)