[TR] Dash light dimmer knob

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Dash light dimmer knob
From: jar@aldermanroad.net
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:34:22 -0500
As mentioned on the list earlier, I've ordered a new dash from Prestige
Autowood.  I started removing the instruments, and got to the light
rheostate knob.  I cannot see how to remove this one.  Can someone out
there tell me?

On another note, someone a while back mentioned buying a new wiring
harness for their TR-6.  This was not an original one, but one with a
larger number of fuses (how in the name of God did Leyland imagine THREE
fuses were enough!) and some other accoutrements.  Whoever did this, can
they tell me how difficult the job was, and where they acquired the harness?

Thanks

James Ruffner

===     http://www.vtr.org