[TR] TR6 starter question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 starter question
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:41:00 -0800
If I get a grind about every tenth time I turn the key to start and after a
grind, if I immediately attempt to start again without moving anything and
it starts fine, is it safe to assume that the problem is with my
starter/solenoid instead of flywheel teeth missing?  Wouldn't flywheel teeth
missing have more of a tendency to grind a few times in a row until the
flywheel was moved?  Thanks, Jim (1974 TR6)

name of winmail.dat]

===     http://www.vtr.org