[TR] Phone: 716-438-3769

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Phone: 716-438-3769
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:16:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
  My computor just took a SH*T on me last Mon. & I will NOT be getting it
working for some time (about 3 months?). So I would like Joe Curry to phone me
at: 716-438-3769 in reguards to purchasing the TRIUMPH List badge bar Emblem.
   If anone else wishes to contack me, then can simply phone me at the above
phone # & speak S O L W LY  & clearly in to the answering machine (IF I don't
answer) & I shall phone you back.       A long distance phone call ANYWHERE in
the US or CANADA cost the same as a local phone call to me.

  I'm NOW sending this off from the public library, & will NOT be reading my
TRIUMPH Digest List readings for some time. This is why you have to phone me if
you wish to contact me. Thanks for your time & back to the list.

-Cosmo Kramer

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.

===     http://www.vtr.org