[TR] Grease cleaner & DOT 5 brake fluid

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Grease cleaner & DOT 5 brake fluid
From: John Wise <60TR3A@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:23:54 -0700
Over the last weekend I removed my windscreen & rear end off my TR3.
The windscreen will get some new glass & the rear end will get its
gaskets & seals replaced.

My question is now that I have a lot of room under rear of the car,
what should I use to clean up the oil/grease that the rear end has
flung all over the underside of my car??

I am planning of going to DOT 5 brake fluid, are their any
differences in brands I should be aware of??

Thanks

John
--
John A. Wise