[TR] TR250 Rear Springs - recommendations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR250 Rear Springs - recommendations
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:49:51 -0800 (PST)
List-

I need some info on rear springs for my 250.  The PO
put TRF uprated springs on it, but they sent the
rearend to the moon....looked ridiculous.  I put the
stock springs back in and it looks better, but I would
really like to lower the rear of the car about 1".
Could anyone recommend some springs for this?  TRF
sells a set (front and rear) that lowers 1", but I
only want to drop the rear.  The front sits just fine
the way it is.

TIA

Chad

===     http://www.vtr.org