Re: [TR] TR250 Rear Springs - recommendations

To: rgperry@earthlink.net, triumph74tr6@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Rear Springs - recommendations
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:21:43 -0500
Chad,

I think BPNorthwest.com sells 1" lower uprated springs.  Pretty sure you can
buy front & back separately too

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez

From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
To: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:08:51 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Chad,

Did you check the rear camber before replacing the uprated springs?  The
rear camber can raise and lower the rear of the car if it is not set
correctly.  Ideally -1/2 inch camber setting with +/- 1/2 inch margin.

Richard Good produces/sells the lowering 1" springs and spacers to adjust
height.

  http://www.goodparts.com/

Greg Perry

 >List-
 >
 >I need some info on rear springs for my 250.  The PO
 >put TRF uprated springs on it, but they sent the
 >rearend to the moon....looked ridiculous.  I put the
 >stock springs back in and it looks better, but I would
 >really like to lower the rear of the car about 1".
 >Could anyone recommend some springs for this?  TRF
 >sells a set (front and rear) that lowers 1", but I
 >only want to drop the rear.  The front sits just fine
 >the way it is.
 >
 >TIA
 >
 >Chad

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
Live Search!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline

===     http://www.vtr.org