Re: Replacing Wind Screen

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacing Wind Screen
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:00:42 -0800
Roger N. Smith wrote:
> Anyone have a method to replace the glass in the windscreen frame on a TR3? I
> Got the bottom channel on but the top is a bit of a bear, if you know what I
> mean. I wish I had a helper but I don't.

Sure do, I farm it out to my local independent auto glass company.  No
fuss, no muss the job is done right with professional sealers and nice
and clean when I get it back.  Somethings I just do not do often enough
to get good at the specialized skills that are required and others, such
as replacing U joints are made easy be having expensive presses that I
would use maybe once every couple years.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org