Re: TR3A pistons/liners BPNW

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A pistons/liners BPNW
From: "JB@comcast" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:12:45 -0600
<<Normally, yes.
Bill

Popnglo@aol.com wrote:
I emailed BPNW with the following questions, and thier reply was also as
follows. Am I missing something ...>>

BUT, they MUST be checked for "trueness", straightness and journal
"roundness"!!!!

I currently have a XPAG (MG "T" Series") motor at machine shop having
FOUR sleeves installed and rod STRAIGHTENED!!!!

Just had a Spridget 1275 motor done there and all four rods where
"crooked" BUT "restored" to correct.

There ARE some things best left to machine shop<G>!!!

Besides having short block done by them, it gives me a WARRENTEE for
said short block.

NEVER had to use tho <VBG>!!!

Dollar here, dollar there!!

Ed