Re: Made it 1/2 way

To: Andrew Frink <tr4@drooartz.com>
Subject: Re: Made it 1/2 way
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:48:52 -0600
Good deal Drew!  Of course the car made it!

I remember feeling I had about an hour into my 1200 mile drive home
with my TR4.  I was in the process of encountering a major summer
thunderstorm and had very nearly hydroplaned off the highway.  I was
wondering what the heck I'd gotten myself into. :)

I made it half-way home that day and spent a couple of days with a
friend, then headed out for the final leg (and more thunderstorms).
When I reached home that evening, my family and neighbors all came out
to greet me and check out the car.  I felt a little like Charles
Lindbergh after having crossed the Atlantic. <grin>

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org