Re: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug

To: aschwarz11@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Lower Suspension - Threaded Hole Plug
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:44:28 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2005 8:07:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aschwarz11@comcast.net writes:

> Can anyone please tell me where one can obtain the rubber / plastic plug
> that
> goes into the threaded hole in each of the lower A arms?

Andy,

We've used the plugs that get shipped with rebuilt or new master cylinders &
wheel cylinders.....some of these are red; some are blue....I think the
original plugs were red but if you're not going for concours, don't worry about
the
colors.  If you can't locate any plugs from your "misc parts bins" or perhaps
from a neighborhood repair shop, let me know off line - I might have a couple
of them laying around somewhere.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA  USA