Made it 1/2 way

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Made it 1/2 way
From: "Andrew Frink" <tr4@drooartz.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:18:37 -0700
Our house sale finally went through, and we move tomorrow. I packed up the TR4
with all the
parts and such, put the hood up, charged the battery, and drove it up to work
today. After
work it goes to a friend's house near my new home.

Thanks to all who provided me with the confidence to drive it up here, even
with the non-
charging system. My first at speed trip with the hood up--amazing airflow!
Rolled down the
window, and only a light breeze came in. Do that on my Hyundai and I go deaf.
What fun.

Much better that the TR4 will get to its new home under its own power. That's
the way it
should be.

-Drew

--