TR3 Lifting Jack

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Lifting Jack
From: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:33:07 -0800
Of the two lifting jacks available for the TR3's, which is the strongest
or most structurally sound?  The red one with a stamped steel hook or
the black one with the cast hook?  I really don't care about having the
correct color or style for my car; just want one that will work.  I see
TRF has them both on sale at the same price.
Yes, I have a small bottle jack that I also carry, but with the tire
flat, it's difficult to find a lifting point that the bottle jack will
actually fit under.  I figure I can jack the car up a bit with the
through-the-floor jack, and then use the bottle jack as necessary.
Thanks, Dennis

===     http://www.vtr.org