RE: Italia

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Italia
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:06:05 -0800
> Here is one for opinion;  what are one's chances of actually buying
> an Italia, this model has a real appeal for me but the rarity is
> bound to make it hard to find and very expensive.

All it takes is money, John.  I saw one listed for sale last year, very nicely
restored show winner, for $40K, which is still less than many new cars.  And
while old cars are generally poor investments, at least it won't depreciate like
a new car will.

Here's an apparently current ad for TWO of them !
http://www.triumphclub.org/classifieds.htm

Of course, driving them home might be a bit of a problem for you ... <G>

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org