Height of car front, GT 6 and TR-6

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Height of car front, GT 6 and TR-6
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:07:28 -0500
If I remember correctly, I had to bring my new  '71 TR-6 in for a recall
soon after I got it.  The Feds had established a height requirement for
headlights ( I wish they were all at the same height so that SUVs wouldn't
blind me coming at me and driving behind me).  The way they met the height
requirement was to shim the front of the car up a bit.  I don't know if it
applied to the GT 6  or how far backward they were required to go.

Ron L

===     http://www.vtr.org