Re: GT6 Questions

To: ols@bcdef.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Questions
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:37:15 -0600
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the GT6 MkI world.  I am in the process of rebuilding mine.

1.  I am not sure that it is as much as you are talking about, but it is a
common situation.  It is especially noticeable if you are looking at the
wheel arches  Some people get lower front coil springs.   Take a look at this
ad and see how it compares to yours

http://www.justdrive.ca/gt6/gallery/gt6-ads/images/gt6ad-01.jpg

2.  Definitely a problem.  It could just be that you are missing the cap
and/or bushings that hold the gearshift in place.

Roger Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org