Re: Replacing Rear Springs - Anything Else At The Same Time?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacing Rear Springs - Anything Else At The Same Time?
From: Marty Clark <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:42:52 -0700
Thanks everyone for the very usefully information. Based on everyone's
feedback, I've ordered a Triumph Owners Repair manual and I'm going to
the Phoenix Triumph car club (DVTRA) meeting (several members sent
emails). Once I get the manual and talk to the local guys, I'll
probably take a stab at the springs, spring collars and trailing arm
bushings. I'll post after I've tried it, it may be a little while.

I'm also going to drop by a local Discount Tire store and have the 12+
year old tires checked. The mechanic who got the cars running last
year had told me they were fine, he also said he was amazed they were
OK because he just assumed they would have to be replaced until he
took the time to checked them out, but I think I need to have a tire
person verify that.

Thanks again,
Marty

===     http://www.vtr.org