Flotech oil coolers: Fitting size? Contact info?

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Flotech oil coolers: Fitting size? Contact info?
From: Mike Sharp <mike_sharp@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:57:33 -0800
Hi,

I'm trying to adapt a Flotech oil cooler kit to my 1966 MK1 2000.  Does
anyone know what style/size fittings they use?  They don't look anything
like what I can get from my usual fitting supplier (Earl's Performance
Plumbing, a division of Holley).  Unfortunately I need to make custom hoses.

Alternately, I'd appreciate contact information for the folks at
Flotech.  They've done a very good job of hiding from my web searches.

    --Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org