Re: Going retro with cassette tapes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going retro with cassette tapes
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:02:13 -0600
> I've got a CD player with one of those adapters that allows you to run the
> player through the cassette deck in your car.

This is exactly what I do, only I use a 20GB MP3 player with the
adapter.  In fact, I went through great pains to find a shaft style
cassette receiver for my car specifically for this purpose.  I can
take the MP3 player with me, and don't have to worry about anyone
stealing the retro looking shaft style stereo (surely!).

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org