Fw: steering column

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: steering column
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:21:40 -0500
Geo Hahn heard my dilemma about having a steering column disassembly yield
plasti-wrap, but no springs, and has already voluntarily sent me the right
parts.  He did it offlist.

I have to say, Geo, and the rest of you on this list, you all are
disappointing me.  It's going to be hard to sustain existential dark
glowerings over the wretchedness of the human race if you all keep this up.

I'm sure somebody can be mean-spirited!  Come on!

:-)  Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  TS 58667