TR3 child seat

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 child seat
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:47:48 -0700
jmaher0343@bresnan.net wrote:

>Rear child seat?  I didn't know TR-3's came with one.  Can you fill me in on
>this?

I had a 60 TR3A (during my college days) that came with the Child
seat.  And my neighbor across the street from my parent's home had a
61 with one for their kid!

If I remember correctly it was a board that was padded & upholstered
to match the back padding.  It would hold one normal sized college
kid with the top up & the person sitting crosswise. It would also
hold two small college types with the top down, if they did not mind
placing the exterior leg around the front seat and resting it on top
of the door.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Human Centered Systems