East meets West in Naples

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: East meets West in Naples
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:57:00 -0500
Cc: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
I had a good time at  the Naples show and met some nice folks.
They had about 70 cars show up.
There was about 7 tr6's in the show and 3 non entries; 4 tr3's, 3 spitfires;
and one of the big early triumph sportscar, the name of which eludes me.
There was a good showing of healeys, several jags,mgs, tvr's ,
morgans,minis, and a real sharp 1928 Rolls.
Having the show at an outlet mall was almost as disasterous to my wallet as
being camped out at the roadster factory for 3 days.  Well not quite.
The only problem was the weather, It was so cold and overcast that t-shirts
, shorts, and sunglasses were necessary.

Sorry, couldn't resist,

Al Salvatore
76tr6