RE: Air Compressor Redux

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air Compressor Redux
From: "Triumph" <triumph@yankeespitfire.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:50:47 -0500 with any abuse report
Hi Micky-
I have the Sears 6hp model you describe, the horizontal version. Have used
ratchet, impact, grinder, palm/DA/board sanders, a palm nailer (not on the
Spitter!), and blasted a frame as well as misc small pieces with it. Its
louder than a jet engine but works ok. Sometimes I wish I'd spent the extra
$50 for the belt drive (quieter, faster recovery) rather than direct-drive
but hey, it does the job. Am still working up the nerve to paint with it...

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104 VTR #14429