RE vibration in TR6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE vibration in TR6
From: "Alex Redding" <aredding@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:59:49 -0500
  There is a tool available that if used properly will help find your
vibration. I'm at home now so I dont have access to the name but the way it
works is you have several sensors that you place in suspect areas, then you
take a ride with the control box riding with you. It wont tell you where the
vibration is but it will tell you the frequency of the vibration, and that will
narrow your search to a few components. High line shops or dealerships may have
one to find & cure vibrations on Caddies or Benzes. Tomorrow I'll dig out my
vibration diagnostic books & let you know what it's called.
                                                                     Cheers.
Alex