TR3 steering

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 steering
From: joe mato <joemato@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:15:54 -0500
I had the same deal on my car and was able to get must of the play out
by replacing the silentbloc bushings on the tie rod and finding a
tighter idler arm. That alone removed the majority of the play. Nobody
wants to mess with this stuff, but I would check this out before getting
too deeply involved with the box, it will save you much grief.  Joe Mato
TR3 75219LO