Re: Fender damage, damn careless driver

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fender damage, damn careless driver
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:31:47 -0700
Gbouff1@aol.com wrote:

>Well, I guess it had to happen...

Sounds almost identical to the scrape/dent I got on my beautifully painted
TR3... except that I was the idiot responsible (pushing the car out of a
storage unit & cutting the wheel too sharply too soon.

Anyway, $400 later the wing was repaired and resprayed and I would defy anyone
to tell that it was not shot at the same time as the rest of the body.

If I was your neighbor (and the amount is in that price range) I think I would
just give you the cash for the work rather than take a hit on my insurance (a
$400 slice of pizza?)... but that's his problem.

Geo Hahn