Stands or ramps...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stands or ramps...
From: Jim Holmgren <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:48:58 -0400
Just wondering what the general consensus is on the best method (short of a
lift) for getting my Spitfire "up in the air" for oil changes, lube, cable
replacement, etc.
I used to use jack/jack stands...but now I see all kinds of ramps
available...what say you, oh great Triumph Guru's?

Thanks for the advice!

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
The information transmitted in this email is intended
only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.