RE: Cv joints vs.rotoflex?

To: "'Steven McCutcheon'" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, <kmdalton@AircraftBraking.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cv joints vs.rotoflex?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:55:03 -0700
**************************CAUTION, COMMERCIAL MESSAGE
FOLLOWS*****************************

Steve,

The commercial message is for Clive Averill, not me.  I purchased his
upgrade which included the modified axles, CV joints, and adjustable
aluminum control elements.  It works great but I did have to have some
custom inner axles made up.  Apparently the welded together axles Clive
provided me were not strong enough to hold up under the 240 HP of the
Honda S2000 engine.    Moser Engineering made me a pair at a very
reasonable cost that are much stronger.

Clive is in Colorado and can be reached at 303-420-3062
(eagle1933@Hotmail.com)

Regards,

Joe