Re: The ultimate insult

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The ultimate insult
From: Peter Fullam <pfullam@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:15:40 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I was walking through a car show at the recent Zippo Vintage race
weekend at Watins Glen. I  was looking at a beautifully restored Daimler
SP-250 when two gents old enough to know better stopped by. One of them
saw the name badge on the bonnet and said said to the other, "Hey, this
was built by Chrysler".   SP-250s did have hemi V8s, but I'd bet they
didn't know that either.

Cheers

Pete Fullam