Re: The ultimate insult

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The ultimate insult
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:43:18 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ah Jonmac, you wouldn't be able to handle the USA. Here, Triumphs are
almost always refered to as MGs. Most of the time when I'm out in my
TR3, someone will ask me "What year MG is that?". They've never heard of
Triumph cars. "The motorcycle company? They made cars?"

There are frequent times that the Triumphs are recognized. The strangest
though, was the person who insisted my Stag was a Ferrari. " I recognize
the logo on the front."

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph