Re: TR3

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:02:25 +0100
Hi Cliff
I don't know why they did that to the 15 inch wheel, the 13 inch that we
have on our Dolomite (bought at the same time) are conical seat, the only
reasons I can see for not doing it are if the wheel has a steel insert for
conical seats and not for the flat nuts, and the set up, i.e. clocking in
the hole is outside the scope of most home workshops.

Graham