Re: TR3 Engine Liner Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Engine Liner Question
From: don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:47:24 -0600
Cc: Ryoung@navcomtech.com
Randall
What do you recommend as a sealant for the head gasket. I had one
supposedly knowledgeable Brit car mechanic tell me to soak the gasket
in water overnight.  I'm a bit reluctant to try that.

Sealants ? What? Where? how much?

I'm using the copper faced gasket that MOSS sells on a 4A with 87 mm
liners.

Many thanks
Don