73 TR6 Tonneau Snap Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 TR6 Tonneau Snap Installation
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:16:02 -0700
Has anyone a copy of the instructions  for the order in which the snaps for
a new TR-6 Tonneau should be put in place.  I recall from the last time I
did one of these that there is a specific pattern recommended. Silly me...I
thought for certain my newly purchased cover would come with the
instructions in the box same as when I last did one ten or so years ago.
BUZZ! Wrong oh foolish one! If anyone has a scanned copy they could e-mail
that would be great. Or a fax to 707 543 3399 would also work. TIA!

Deano