Re: Scam-TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scam-TR6
From: lseidman@erols.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:49:26 -0400
Thanks to all who have replied concerning the my "International Buyers".
I'm staying within the USA and need personal contact and cash (or
equivalent) before the car leaves my garage.

I must also note that in one day I have received a response for my ad
from a local party (right up the street from me) who wants to come and
look at the car. The VTR classifieds really do work well!  Of course the
car is priced right which helps.

Lenny Seidman