Re: If LBC's were people

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>, "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: If LBC's were people
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:08:03 -0500
> But really,
> everybody married to a TR knows that you need mist, lots of mist, a
> bigamist.. :^)

No, that's for ALFA Romeo cars.

> AZooming home yesterday with "Born to be wild"
> blasting on the stereo made it seem more than worthwhile.

Stereo?  We don't need no stinking stereo.  We have the exhaust system the
PO had a San Antonio Midas shop install.  Nice glasspack crackle on trailing
throttle and you hear all four cylinders on when we open up the SUs.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com