Re: Overheating in a TR4

To: <MARamos@smart.com.ph>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overheating in a TR4
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:56:44 -0400
Manolet,
I would check the timing to be certain that it is not to far advanced or that
something is allowing the timing to advance too far.
Has there been any work done recently on the car, especially with regard to a
turn up etc?
Also a too loose fan belt could be the problem (although unlikely as the wide
belt can be run real loose and still function well) or a restriction in the
Radiator itself.
Jerry Van Vlack