Re: Over my head with valve train noise

To: "Rivendell" <rupert@journey.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Over my head with valve train noise
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:39:08 -0700
I suppose this is a dumb question, but that never stopped me before - are
you sure you are getting oil to the lifters?  (It would seem to me that if
you are able to adjust for the proper gap, the problem is not in the size of
the lifters or the shimming of the rocker arms, but then I am much shorter
than you in these waters)
Bob