Re: Gentlemen, place your bets

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gentlemen, place your bets
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:46:14 -0400
Just remember-
When a show is coming up,  you will get the worst case of shipwrights ever-
You will start on one item, progress to an "Oh- I can hit that while I am
waiting for this to dry" item, and so forth, until finally there you stand,
holding the crankshaft of a properly operating car which you have in 1
million pieces, and state- I have to have this back together by tomorrow
morning if I'm to drive it to the show... The schedule says one thing...
Your less than better instinct says- fix it, even  if you don't need to!

Thats when you go to bed at 4 am, and go to the show as a spectator...

Ask me how I know... lol

Scott
(finishing up a complete  (4 days so far!) scuff( the paint), buff,
compound, pre wax cleaner, glaze, and  wax job on his Herald, including the
removal of most light shiny parts- letters, side trims, etc. And for
tomorrow's task, paint and install the 4-2-1 Spitfire header, and drive to
Baltimore, to go to Carlisle Saturday morning... Oh, and detail the
interior. Wonder if I'll also fit the rear speakers. And adjust the valves,
for S&G)