Re: Help! Lost Oil Pressure After Replacing Bearings, Thrust Washer s

To: "Sloan, Jim" <JSloan@talisman-energy.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! Lost Oil Pressure After Replacing Bearings, Thrust Washer s- 74 TR6
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:15:58 -0400
I'd look at the pressure relief, and the oil filter first as probable
causes. Next bet would be an oil pump issue. With new bearings, you have
eliminated that section of the problem. Also, look for oil on the ground-
did you replace all the gallery plugs? Could be you forgot one- usually the
most hidden one- and you have a leak.

Scott