Re: TR4 Rocks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, trjhhow7@cox.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Rocks
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:24:20 EDT
<<And no regrets from having sold the long-owned TR6. I think the 4 is the
better car!>>

You won't get any argument here John!
Congrats and thanks for letting us know about your success.
I can't wait for the day.
Regarding your note on your initial test drive:

<    -The oil pressure gauge stayed on the far right for the first few miles,
then finally settled back at 50+. All other gauges are reading sensibly.>

I wonder if adjusting the pressure relief bolt would get it spot on? Could
the relief spring  have settled into place or perhaps a spec of dirt lodged
in one of the two relief balls/valves - (need cleaning out?)

Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since' 74 .. apart since '98