Mildly LBC...Michelotti info?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mildly LBC...Michelotti info?
From: "Homebru" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 07:54:45 -0400
OK, I recently inherited a watch collection from my Dad, and one of the
watches is a Michelotti Studio Design Technico Carrozzeria made in Italy.
Is this the same supremely talanted man who designed my TR4A?  I inherited my
love for Triumphs from my Dad too.  He had a TR3 TR3B and a TR4A he bought new
and fully loaded.

It is a cool looking watch, and I could imagine that the design came from the
same mind.
Does anyone know if he is still alive?
Does anyone have any links to info on Michelotti or the watch company that
made this watch?

I enjoy history very much, especially history that relates to my family and
interests.  Right now I'm reading Cook's book "Triumph Cars in America", and
it's very, very good.

Thanks,
Chris - 1967 TR4A