Re: Mildly LBC...Michelotti info?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mildly LBC...Michelotti info?
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 15:55:50 -0400
The April 2003 issue of Practical Classics magazine has a
7 page article on Michelotti, (including some vintage Triumph
adverts) but does not mention watches. It wouldn't surprise
me that his creativity would show up in other areas, sort of
like Porsche designing kitchen appliances and, umm, SUV's.
Well, anyway, you know what I mean ;-)

Jeff